Beretta 96 Brigadier

Cyric13

I'm thinking about getting a .40 Beretta. Was looking at the 96 Brigadier, but also heard about the Border Marshall; these are the same gun right. Next what are your thoughs on this gun. Any and all opinions welcomed and needed. I'll be using the gun for personal defense and for shooting.

thanks in advance, Cyirc13

You'll be paying around $550-600 for a new Beretta 96 G Brig... I too will own one of those someday.

The Boarder Marshal is the same size gun with a slightly shorter barrel.

Ben

------------------
AOL IM: BenK911
ICQ # 53788523
"Gun Control Is Being Able To Hit Your Target"

I have a standard md 96 and have found it to be exceptionally reliable and reasonably accurate. My only complaint is that it is very light, and with full 180 grain loads it tends to have a pretty snappy recoil.

I have talked to a bunch of INS agents in south texas. They all seemed to like the border version. Very reliable and easy to maintain.

Good luck.

Go with the border marshall or the cougar if you want .40 cal. if you like 9mm the 92fs is great. I wouldnt recommend the 96. The cougar is not available in stainless yet. neither is the border marshall. So if you are looking for stainless the only way to go is the 92. too bad its a 9mm and the .40 cal 96 is a known jammer. Some have no problems from the 96 but i have, and so have the folks ive spoke with that owned them or were issued them. Are you hell bent on beretta?

------------------
TIM : )

Back