Beretta 92FS 3-round, full auto conversion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

diguy1

I hear that there is such a thing as a 3-round burst, or full auto conversion, stories vary on which one it is. May be even both... Anyway, is this true? If so, how can a conversion like this be obtained? I know they aren't "legal".

Other question is, probably more oriented to the smithy section but, can something be machined to convert my 92fs into a 3-round burt/automatic, and who would do this? (site, name, e-mail??)

Oh...I'm sure I'm going to get the question "why?" Just because, guns intrigue me. If I can make something more of what I have? Eh, why not. The mechanics and precision workings of a handgun, are just beautiful. If it can be done, I want to try it.

Thanks for any help.

If so, how can a conversion like this be obtained? I know they aren't "legal".

Other question is, probably more oriented to the smithy section but, can something be machined to convert my 92fs into a 3-round burt/automatic, and who would do this? (site, name, e-mail??)

So you're basically asking someone here to tell you how to commit a felony, or to find you someone who would commit a felony along with you?

OK, I'll tell you how to do it yourself...

Get a dremmel and with a cut-off wheel, cutoff the safety on the side of the slide. Now turn the slide over and use either a cutting wheel or a grinding wheel to grind the bottom half off the face of the slide - justbelow the firing pin hole. Now cutoff the extractor (you won't need this in full auto - it slows things down too much). Now cut the recoil spring in half and you're all ready to go!

:D

This is silly.

The others have said it already. We do not give each other advice on how to break the law on TFL.

CLOSED.

diguy1, you have e-mail.

Johnny Guest
TFL Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back