Beretta 92

smooreuofa

Inactive
Hello,

Can someone enlighten me? Did either the military or some law enforcement have a Beretta 92 style handgun with either a 3 round burst or full auto option? A friend of mine says that a buddy of his in the military saw and fired such a weapon. If it does exist, what is it called?

Thanks,

Scott Moore

It also had, I think, a fold down foregrip, a muzzle brake that looks like an extended and ported barrel, and a spindly looking folding stock. I can't recall about the fire modes...3 shot burst or full auto. I've only seen photos in the gun mags, not a real one.

------------------
When the wicked spring as the grass, and when all the workers of iniquity do flourish; IT IS that they shall be destroyed forever...Psalms 92.7

If you use the Firearms Photos link at the top of the page it will take you to Security Arms. They have photos of many firearms including three of the Beretta 93; one suppressed, one closeup and one with the folding stock.

Forgot to mention that it is selective fire with three round burst capability. There are a couple of fully transferrable examples in the USA. Saw two in SGN last fall for $9000 and $10,000 respectively.

Back