Beretta 81 Holster

HBoswell

I have been on a holster kick lately and was having trouble finding decent ones for my two Beretta 81's. I am partial to the Hunter Holster 1100 series since the first holster I ever bought was for my Ruger standard 4 1/2" and Hunter made one specifically for that gun. That was in 1976 and it still looks great and even fits with the target grips I added a few years ago. A couple weeks ago I was at a local Gun Store which carries a good selection of Hunter's and I picked up a Model 1100-3 for my S&W 41 5" field barrel. Unfortunately, the 41 is D&T'ed and I have mounted a rail on it and it wouldn't fit in the holster so I tried one of my 81's and by golly, it fit like a glove. Hunter used to make a size 1100-1 which is made for the Beretta but has been discontinued for some time. I did find a 1000-1 on Ebay which also fits perfectly and is almost identical in size as far as I can tell, it just doesn't have the extra snap. I did luck out getting one for my 41, it fits perfectly in the 1100-5 I got for my 1911.

Attachments

• Beretta 81 holster front rs.jpg
    Beretta 81 holster front rs.jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 84
  • Beretta 81 holster rear rs.jpg
    Beretta 81 holster rear rs.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 50
  • S&W 41 holster rs.jpg
    S&W 41 holster rs.jpg
    210.5 KB · Views: 39
Beretta 70s Holster

I use a Safariland Model 8 medium auto or a Bianchi #19AL to carry my Beretta Model 70S. Both can be found on ebay or gunbroker.
Gary

"...having trouble finding..." That'd be one reason I make all my holsters.
My 41 is set up for bullseye with Herrett target grips(didn't pay any $100 plus for 'em 35/40 some years ago. $20Cdn at a gun show.).

When I bought my Cheetah it came with a nice OWB holtster from a local maker that's quite nice.
https://www.michaelkole.com
eDqcgXCl.jpg

9vRkKR0l.jpg

QLuIC4tl.jpg

Back