Beretta 302. What to do with it??

damo450

Hello everyone. I have a brand new in the box beretta 302. The gun is a 3" chambered 28" barrel with a fixed Modified choke. I am not sure what to do with it! I thought about making it a trap gun. But honestly the gun hasn't been shot and I have a hard time being the one to shoot it. I know I could make a better choice of trap gun. But it is nice. I thought hard about selling it. Do ya'll think $600 is too high? The only catch is that it has an extended butt pad on it for the previous owner (6'6"). And I don't have the std.butt plate. But that is a quick fix. Like I said. It's never been shot and I am not sure it will even cycle light target loads well if at all.

I have one, it does not like light loads. Still a great shotgun.

My Mossberg 9200 eats everything.

One of the better guns out there for sporting clays, pheasant hunting etc. How do you it has never been shot if it had a previous owner who went to the trouble of putting on an extended recoil pad?

I personally think the 301, 302, and 303 are the best shotguns ever because they work. I know a guy who bought a used 303 in 1988 and he shot a lot of sporting clays back then but since then he has slowed down and still shot 2800 rounds of reigestered sporting clays last year along with a lot of practice and hunting. The only problem he had ever had is sometimes the ejector breaks but that is mainly because he shoots 3 inch goose loads in a 2 3/4 inch chamber. I honestly would not doubt that gun has over 500,000 rounds and it is still going strong. If I where you I would keep that gun

Back