Benelli/Fiocci 3" 28 ga

Creek Henry

I guess it was only a matter of time. I see the utility in it but, really this just makes me appreciate my 20s more. I still don't see how my Franchi inertia in 20 for 1/3 the price is not a better choice :)

That said, for a very light squirrel or rabbit gun a nice SxS in it would be fun

Maybe we will get a 4" 20 next!

So who is getting one?

Shotgun Weight

Lightweight shotguns are whippy,lack follow follow thru,plus kickj out of proportion ,just difficult to shoot well!.

I don't want one..../...

I have a 28ga Browning Citori XS Skeet model, 30" barrels...over under obviously. Its a great gun ...I shoot it quite a bit ...Browning built them in limited runs ( XS Skeet models in 28ga and .410 - built on their 20ga receivers ) for dealers that were able to order 50 of each .../ so I picked up a pair new in box ( one in 28ga and one in .410 ) in 30" barrels probably 13 yrs ago now...??

Because they were built on the Citori 20ga receivers ...they came out of box right around 7.5 lbs.../ and while in competition ( Skeet or Sporting Clays ) I like them a little heavier up around 8.5 lbs...I have carried the 28ga in the field for Quail at the stock 7.5 lbs...its as light as I want to go in a gun ( but at 6'5" and 290 lbs ....its not a "big gun" to me )....

Back