Belgian Browning Model 27 ???

CMOS

Well the father-in-law has just given the wife and I a gorgeous Grade IV Browning Model 27 UO.

I'm curious as to its value but I can't find a single one to compare it to on GunsAmerica. Do any of you know what this model is worth?

Thanks,
CMOS

The only thing I know about it I just learned from the 21st Ed. of Fjestad's Blue Book.

B-27

FN manufactured modified B-26, imported into the U.S. in 1984. Same action as the Liege/B-26, blued or satin receiver with light engraving, no Browning Arms Co. markings and never cataloged.

Standard Game - 28 in. bbl., blued receiver. 100% = $795

Deluxe Game (Grade II) - 30 inch bbl., better wood and English-scroll engraved satin finished receiver. Chokes are M/F only. 100% = $895

Grand Deluxe Game - 28 inch bbl., game scene engraved, signed by the engraver, 90% receiver coverage. 100% = $1100

City of Liege Commemorative - 250 made to comm. the 1000th anniversary of the city of Liege, cased. 29 imported into the U.S. 100% = $1125

They also made some of the above in trap and skeet models. The pricing is about the same as the regular models.

Nice shotgun. Hope this helps, that was almost all of what was in the book and the Standard Catalog didn't have anything to add. Gotta go - I'm off today and the range opens in less than an hour :)

John

Hey thanks a bunch John. That will get me started in my research.

Your statement of "FN made" is confirmed. I have the original manual and it clearly states this.

Thanks again. Hope you had a good range session.

CMOS

Back