Been a very long while..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kind of got caught up in life and was away from social media for a long time. Almost forgot that I had been a member here.

Now that things have settled down, I hope to return to normal.......well as much to normal as possible. Seems like our world is anything but, now-a-days.

2123 was my badge number. I've been retired since April of 2010. :)

Welcome back, friend. That tag line you have at the bottom of your posts, about the Airborne Rangers?? Are you one?? If so, thank you.

I was away from both of the forums I belong to for a while when my life got in the way of me doing pastime things. Getting back is nice. Trying to get caught up on all the dang things and new posts, etc, was a monumental task. But once I got caught up again, its been a smooth flow.

Glad to have you back!

Indeed! I still have some friends who are close to retiring. They tell me it's a real struggle to keep at it. Two that I know took an early retirement in 2021 and called it quits.

All my friends are out of LE and are so happy not to be in uniform anymore. It's so different from the '80s when we started. I can't see how anyone would want to be a cop anymore. Small communities are still good but many big cities not-so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back