Beast Enterprises Makarov Package

I cannot imagine that the cost of you buying the small Novak's, then paying for competent installation would cost anywhere near what they want for it. To say nothing of the fact that your slide, with its serial number, and your frame are no longer matching.

That is, if you were just planning to order the slide unit itself from Mak.com. But, I went to Beast's site and saw what you were actually talking about. That does sound really nice! You would STILL have less money tied up in it than any .380 out there in a more powerful, reliable package with slicked innards and a better finish.

Hello. I recently ordered and am very happy with the Beast Enterprises slide on my Bulgarian Makarov. Beast uses a new commercial Bulgarian slide and it's in a matte blue. The Novak sights are very cleanly installed and regulated from Beast Enterprises; ie: windage and elevation were dead on for me. I went ahead and ordered spare parts to put in the slide rather than taking them from my unaltered slide.

Yes, it is more money in the slide than in the whole gun itself, but to me, well worth it. I can now see the sights and enjoy shooting tight little groups with it.

I've traded with makarov.com and Beast before and have consistently been treated more than fair. I recommend both very highly as ethical, nice, folks.

Best.

Back