BB/Airsoft IPSC?

twoblink

I just found out a few things.. First, there is such a thing as BB/Airsoft IPSC, and they say it's popular in Japan for the last 7 years and in HK also; catching on in Taiwan....

Second, I also found out they have a BB M14... So now I'm probably going to have to buy one....

Hehehe... I'm thinking about joining the BB IPSC here in taiwan; but I have a feeling it's going to be pretty lame...

I've found that airsoft isn't very accurate beyond 20', especially outdoors where any wind is involved. Personally, I agree with you... it probably will be "pretty lame".

It's the thought that counts thought. :D

You'd be surprised.

The peple who are really into IPSC upgrade their guns beyone belief - sometimes shooting in excess of 500fps with metal coated .43g BBs.

Much more accurate than your out-of-the-box airsoft gun (shooting on average 300fps w/.2g BBs).

Skunk, you should see some of these guns! They cost as much (more then) the real thing. Talk about tactical!! I'll see if I can find some pics..

I've got an AK-47 that I've fitted with real wood stocks and a metal receiver. Total cost was about $500. I could've gotten a real AK clone for that. :[

Then again, I can't shoot people (legally) with a real AK either! :D

Twoblink, I don't know how easy it is to travel in that area, but they now hold IPSC in Macau (Sp?) Hong Kong and Beijing.

If you are interested get in touch with Vince Pinto in Hong Kong, as he ROs at all of them. He hangs out on Brian Enos's forum and at the Australian IPSC site at www.ipsc.org.au/ubb

Regards,

Radagast

Back