Batcouple Entrapment

Prichard

Relaying a post from news:rec.guns with permission of mailto:dstaples@livingston.net at http://www.livingston.net/dstaples/ :

I had a young couple (male and female, you got to clarify things now adays)
walk in, total
strangers, and began to tell me this tale of woe about how he would love to
buy a such and
such, but his wife would have to fill out the paper work. I innocently
asked "Ya'll are
ATF, aren't you?" A short silence, a nod, and they left.

Hmmm, isn't attempting to do that a felony? (by the couple I mean) ... why didn't you arrest them if it was?

Speaking of old songs...

"Paranoia strikes deep / into your life it will creep / it starts when you're always afraid / step outta line, the Man come and take you away"

Buffalo Springfield, "For What It's Worth"

------------------
A vote for the lesser of two evils is still a vote for evil.
Vote Libertarian - For A Change.

Ground Level,
Thanks. I'm so very glad my rights have not been compromised away by our "representative" government.

Sheesh. And we continue to vote the same b@stards into office, over and over. I just can't stand it.

Dennis,

If you live in KA you are (actually she is, you only are if you receive the gun from her)...

That is how I read the law ... now, is that enforced to the letter? I can't tell ya. Mine doesn't buy me guns for Christmas. :(

Speaking of songs ... for some reason I have Crodby, Stills, Nash; "Daylight Again/The Cost of Freedom" Running through my head ... and yes, I *do* know it was Art Garfunkel, not Crosby on the record :)

[This message has been edited by TR (edited August 18, 1999).]

Back