BARSIK "Red Point" Sight

jimsouth

While going through my FIL's gun cabinet, I found a BARSIK Red Point sight. Anyone have some input? Made in Russia. Also found a lot of 300 Savage ammo; but no 300 Savage. Hmmmmm

.300 Savage is a great cartridge......I have a .300 Savage rifle I've never shot. If you want a rifle in that caliber, look into a Remington Model 81. It's JMB's companion to his Auto 5 shotgun, same recoil operation.

I have a BARSIK red dot sight myself, came on an upper I bought, haven't tried it yet, but the seller liked it.

.300 Savage is a great cartridge......I have a .300 Savage rifle I've never shot. If you want a rifle in that caliber, look into a Remington Model 81. It's JMB's companion to his Auto 5 shotgun, same recoil operation.

I have a BARSIK red dot sight myself, came on an upper I bought, haven't tried it yet, but the seller liked it.
I remember the FIL's .300 Savage. The action was so smooth. I believe it had a counter. Someone in the family must have borrowed it & never returned it. Lot of that goin around.

Back