Barnacle Bills displays pro-gun billboard

The only person that the newspaper quoted is an anti. Figures.

I wonder what that lady would say if she sat down next to me at a restaurant. I CC every day. Was at Red Robin this noon having lunch with a friend, carrying there. No one got shot, no one got hurt, the police were not called for any reason. Oh, and I was the only one that knew I was carrying, as it should be!

Who knows, but I suspect in that part of the Country it can only help business.

As for the woman who said, “It’s not a very nice thing” I suspect she’s probably a good person, but also someone who doesn’t really understand that guns and violence are not synonymous. The reality is that the people who commit most criminal acts that involve a gun would still be committing criminal acts even if guns are totally banned. Sadly some people don’t want to face reality and the fact that evil has always been with us and regrettably always will be.

Next time I am down that way, I will have to stop and have a meal. This is if the wait line is not over two hours. ;)

I get a kick out of those commenters who say "businesses should not be involved in politics".

they need to wake up and smell the coffee (or, in this case, seafood)

EVERY business in the US is affected by politics!!!!!!!

EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.

The biggest businesses donate tens, hundreds of thousands, perhaps millions of dollars to political parties and candidates, and the smartest ones donate to BOTH SIDES!!

I am happy to see people standing up, expressing their views, and living with the consequences.

I've eaten at Barnacle Bills in Sarasota (I think that location as since been closed though) and thought it was OK, but not spectacular. Good for them for promoting a pro-2A message.

Back