Bargain Prices for P220 and P245?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tecolote

My local Jumbo Sports is going out of a business. They have a P220 for $540 plus tax and a P245 for $585 plus tax. I've hard some negative things about the newest P220s, lik they jam more than the older models. Is there any truth to this? Are the prices quoted bargains or should I pass on them?

Thanks

------------------
So many pistols, so little money.

That is a very good price on the P220..not sure about the P245. The cheapest I have seen a P220 for online is $530, but then you have to pay shipping ($25), and transfer fee at your ffl (~$20). They are usually ~$599- $650 around my town. If I were in the market for a P220 (already have one), I wouldn't pass it up. I have the newest model P220, and out of ~1200 rounds I have only experienced a semi stovepipe due to some bad ammo I believe. It performs VERY VERY reliably, and the fit and finish is outstanding.

Nathan

Thanks Nathan. I'm tempted to run out to the shop and buy it, hopefully someone won't already have done so. I just read some posts about folks having trouble with the newest models. I wan't to make sure before I invest.

------------------
So many pistols, so little money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back