Baretta Couger?

swatman

I was interested in the new Baretta Cougers. Does anyone here have one or know anything about them as far as quality, accuracy, reliability?

------------------
"what gives a government that arms the whole world the right to disarm it's own citizens?"

I had a Mini Cougar DAO in 9mm and it was a very nice gun . It was accurate , reliable and very concealable with the short grip . Good luck , Mike...

Do the little cougers use the rotating barrel system?
I dont think I am comfortable with that type of action. Doesnt seem right some how.

------------------
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." - Sigmund Freud

Swatman, I have two Berettas in the Cougar line. I like them very much. I have the 8040 which I shoot most of the time and I also use that as my carry gun. Its accurate and I've had no malfunctions. It does work on the rotary barrel system and to date I have had no problems there either. They are easy to maintain.
I also have the 8045 Cat Pak which I purchased as a collector piece, Didn't shoot it and probably won't. One of my next purchases will be the 9mm version. None that I own now are the compacts.
Anyway I lke them and believe them to be of good value for the money. They are made in Italy and imported. I'm still waiting for some new mags that I ordered,coming from Italy.
And whatever else you read about them here on TFL they don't shoot meatballs either.

Good Luck with your decision. Hope this helps.

Happy Shooting :)

------------------
Help Stamp Out Gun Ignorance.

Back