bare naked ladies

trapper

Inactive
Here you have one idiot in a Canadian band giving his opinion about gun ownership in
the U.S.A and about how Canada is better
and you know think that all Canadians have
this opinion. Here is one person saying that all Canadians working in the U.S bad mouths
this nation. You had Rosie bad mouthing Tom Sellick and the NRA and it does not make me think that all U.S citizens all have the same opinion. Dont put all the peas in the same pot.

Please don't take this the wrong way Trapper, but what the hell are you talking about?
Give some background please and we'll all be better prepared to respond. :)

------------------
"A right is not what someone gives you; it's what no one can take from you." - Ramsay Clark

"Rights are liable to be perverted to wrongs when we are incapable of rightly exercising them." - Sarah Josepha Hale

I never meant that post to be an attack on Canadians and I added in my post that I have nothing against Canada or people from Canada. I was upset with them as a band and how they complained about my country while they were here touring and making a lot of money.

I don't know what any of you are talking about! I came into this thread looking for smut or something.....at least maybe some calenders of naked women with guns...I don't know...

Back