Banner on www.congress.org

Scan on down and find the two firms that own the web site and let them know that not all Americans favor a gun-free society. The guns are not the problem. Lets see what their agenda are.

------------------
Better days to be,

Ed

Somebody must've complained.
When I went there, it was just a click banner to go to an Juno sponsored e-survey. Was the offensive bit in the survey?

I see what you mean - Mykl, it's a banner ad for www.gunfreekids.org - check the site.

I'll send an email as well. GunFreeKids web site is 'powered' by IDI - one of the liberal (?) firms that apparently sponsors congress.org. FYI.

This banner was orginally at the Rosie O'Donnell website. I'm not too sure if its still there but I do remember seeing this before. I will send an email as well.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>They're not safe at school[/quote]

Mine are home schooled.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Some aren't safe at home[/quote]

That's why I'm prepared to defend them.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>It's time to save our kids[/quote]

Quick! Where's my Beretta?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Click now to take action[/quote]

And keep clicking off rounds until the threat has been stopped.

There! My kids are safe now.

[This message has been edited by sbryce (edited November 09, 1999).]

[This message has been edited by sbryce (edited November 09, 1999).]

Hey! http://www.gunfreekids.org/ is a GREAT site!

Sure, their opinions stink, but it sure is handy to see who voted for which bill and where we have to fight the opposition!
-----

BTW, Sen Kennedy, Edward M., introduced (03/25/99) Senate bill S735 - A bill to protect children from firearms violence.

I wonder if that's a bill to prevent parents from letting their kids ride in Kennedy's car!!! ;)

Yeah, I know. I'm being tacky....

[This message has been edited by Dennis (edited November 09, 1999).]

Kinda funny. They have that banner there, and the member of the day is.... Bob Barr!!!
The end times must be drawing close.

Back