Banned on TFL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watcher

Inactive
I was under the impression that this was a message board pointed toward free expression. I thought this was a place of like minded individuals, voicing their opinions on firearms, the laws that pertain to them, and most of all to the ideals of freedom laid out by the people who framed this great country.
Apparently I was wrong about that. I just learned that a good friend of mine who went by the name Ruger was banned from this message board. I was shocked. The posts he put up may not have been popular to some people, but the last time i checked having a different opinion than someone else was not against the law. In fact isnt that why were here? To voice our opinions about different topics? Even if all other members dont feel the same?If that isnt bad enough, this person , who made a good point i thought, was not even given a chance to answer those who condemned his post. Ironically, this forum is supposed to be about freedom, and i guess it is as long as you dont offend anyone. We wouldnt want anyone to think we are crazy or anything.Wake up! We are already labeled, so why should we care who doesnt share our opinions. I am truly disgusted with the moderator who banned my friend, so I will speak in his defense.
You sir, are the very essence of what we despise . You shout freedom, but only accept those opinions with which you agree completely. How dare you pretend to love freedom and free expression and condemn those who would oppose your ideas.
And if I am to be banned for this then so be it. I would rather post somewhere that accepts all posts as they are intended, as opinions to be debated or commended as the people see fit.

GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!

------------------
Luke Swenson

GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!!!!!

Watcher,
And you have every right to express yourself as you see fit. However, this BBS has rules. All we ask is that the people who post on this board abide by those rules.

The fact that a person CAN access this board does not mean that the person can say anything he wants. That may be a restriction - just as you would have in my living room. Therefore, when people join, they agree to abide by the rules of this board. When they go back on their word on their promise, they are banned. What's not to understand?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back