Ballistic Software

Contender

Has anybody used the Lock, Stock & Barrel ballistic program? Looking for a good Windows based program at a reasonal cost. This program seems to be pretty good from what I've read at their website.

Much Thanks

There is a free shareware program called Ballistics Basic you can down load off the web. It's nothing fancy but it works. I can't remember the exact site, I found it on Gun Links/ software.

I've got a program called Ballistics 101 put out by BM Development Co. of Imperial MO. Intro to brochure
"...(I)s a comprehensive program for the shooter and reloader. It provides information, performs complex mathmatical calculations, Metric to English conversions, and displays ballistic data in tabular and/or graphical form.
...(W)ill allow you to play 'What If' with the parameters of a particular load by comparing performance under various climatic conditions, projectile types, velocity changes and sight settings. The performance of a given combination may be displayed in a table or graph with the ability to switch between the type of presentation with a click of your trusty mouse."
The main menu consists of:
Ballistic Curves and Tables
Ballistic coefficient Calculations
Calculations and Functions
Conversion Factors
Atmospheric Factors
Shotgun Menu
Serendipity Menu
Ballistic terms and definitions
Monthly payment calculator
Fraction to decimal converter
Must admit thought that I haven't played with it in about 8-9 months.

Back