Bald faced liars

Gale McMillan

Member In Memoriam
I wouldn't feel as bad about loosing if it was honest and above board but to have them stand up and tell lies and exaggerate the facts to make their case really P-me---O---. I just watched CNN and the 50 cal. Did you know it would take out tanks? And was accurate out to 4 or 5 miles! Two bad we couldn't have put them under oath. They didn't present one fact to make their case. One thing they did acknowledge was that no one would use it for crime. They didn't mention what it would cost the 18 year old to walk in to the gun shop and buy one. Why do I get the feeling we are loosing?

i ment to see that to see what kind of crap that they would have to say but i missed it thanks for the update wish i would have watched it

------------------
oneshotonekill

Gale...

CNN has a long record for truth and accuracy, even on air reports...recall the "Baby milk factory in Iraq" and the US sarin gas attacks against our own troops in Vietnam". ;)

When I want truth and accuracy, I'll listen to my 17 month old son over CNN anyday

------------------
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes" RKBA!

I think I can understand why Gale McMillan may take these lies a little extra personally. These correspondents don't sound too bright. Maybe one could be convinced to demonstrate this tank killing claim in a live fire bout with an M1 Abrams. Even let them have the first shot. Sadly, the ensuing crater from the return fire would result in the loss of a fine rifle.

Just a bunch of liberal freaks, one day they will reap what they sow. I also saw the disinformation spewed out by the communist newz netwerke.

"It is as when the reaper harvests the standing grain"

Perhaps we should all contact our representatives to demand that the country stop wasting zillions of bucks on tanks that can be so easily taken out by one man with a rifle.

I'd like to think that our opponents are honest in their disagreement. But the fact is that lying is SOP for many anti-gunners. If they can get an anti-gun point across, the truth simply doesn't matter to them.

The situation would be different if we had an honest press that sought out and exposed the lies. But the media are among the major liars. What a corrupt and despicable mess.

I understand your anger. CNN likes to report the "that's what I heard" theme represented as fact. What chaps me is every television program I watch claiming to "see both sides of the gun control issue" is nothing of the sort. It's always bias, manipulative, and words are taken out of context to promote the anti's views.

Grrr...I wonder if the government threatens to pull their broadcasting license if they don't report pro-Klinton? Or maybe they truly are a bunch of sh*t-baggers. I don't watch CNN anymore because of their lies. Their sports reporting stinks also.

Ted Turner pretty much owns CNN.

He hates guns just about as much as he hates Christians. Its no wonder they blatantly lie. It is part of the communist doctrine to lie if it accomplishes the good of the whole.There are no absolutes. No right or wrongs. NBC's president publically stated that they, NBC, have an anti gun agenda. These powerful media groups are thoroughly evil at their foundations. I expect No integrity from them. The only thing that I expect a communist to be is a communist. There are far better news sources out there. In written press, The New American magazine gives a lot of documented/researched current events for the money. There are others. I can't think of much worth watching on the TV though.
PS: NBC- Nothing But Communists.
CNN- Communist Nationalist Network ;)

------------------
"But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip; and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." -Jesus Christ (Luke 22:36, see John 3:15-18)

Gale, you must get your news elsewhere. CNN is garbage, proven lies, so why waste your valuable time? If you don't watch CNN you will be better informed and in a better mood.

To paraphrase Jefferson, "The man who watches nothing at all is better educated than the man who watches nothing but CNN."

------------------
"...the probability of the people in power being individuals who would dislike the possession and exercise of power is on a level with the probability that an extremely tender-hearted person would get the job of whipping-master in a slave plantation."
Prof. Frank H. Knight

Back