Avoid MRM Guns in Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

othermarc

They also advertise on GunExchange.

I will not bore you with every detail, but in April of this year, I ordered a Beretta 92 from the owner, "Mick." It was chaged to a credit card on April 14. He screwed up and sent my gun to Ohio or someplace. He offered to make it up to me. More time passed, still no gun. I call, he had goofed again. He again wants to make it up to me. More time passes, and yet again, he forgets. I was a fool not to try to get a refund at that point, my bad. I did not receive the gun until over 3 mos later--and then, he sent it with a broken hi cap mag, and 2 10 rd mags, when he had promised 3 hi caps. I have given him the chance to replace the 10 rd mags and repair the broken mag, but he has stalled and hemmed and hawed. After an annoying 5 mos, I am going to dispute this charge with my credit card.

Yes, I waited too long :o This is what I get for trying to be understanding to a gun dealer, and it is my own fault for being a sucker. So learn from my mistake and avoid this bozo.

If any of you know him, please slam a boot in his arse for me.

Business is business. He should refund 100% of everything.

------------------
"Supreme authority derives from a mandate from the masses. Not from some farsicle aquatic ceremony."

RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE
The Critic formerly known as Kodiac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back