AUG.21,1999 PROGUN RALLY

ernest2

The AUG.21,1999 PRO -GUN RALLIES ARE ON! They
are set for 1 pm central time =2 pm eastern=
12 noon pacific. Our NATIONAL WEB SITE IS http://www.xnet.com/~gizmonic/themarch.html
I am pleased to report Conn. rally is locked
in for 1pm eastern. We have confirm on 100+
attendees,a P.A.&Speaker System,guest speakers lined up, our Ct. rally Permit,and
Major MEDIA coverage lined up. All the info
you need is at http://www.xnet.com/~gizmonic/
themarch.html SO==WHAT THE ~ELL ARE YOU
WAITING FOR ,CHRISTMAS? Or do you just want to stay behind your monitor and complaint
on the chat room? There are your second
ammendment rights TOO ! Are the democrats
right and you just dont care??BE THERE OR
BE SQUARE. GET INVOLVED OR FORFEIT YOUR
RIGHTS. ERNEST2

Texas members of TFL:
Are we going to meet someplace ahead of time and caravan to the demonstra-.., oops... rally? Or are we going to meet there?

How will we recognize each other? By the black rifles we're carrying?... Oh... I guess that's out. Unarmed only, huh?

And no beer either? This isn't going to be half the riot...er... fun, yeah, that's it, FUN that I originally thought.

Are we all going to wear pink carnations in our NRA caps or what? Who's running this danged outfit anyway? (I'm not!)

(Jeez, I wish I had let my hair grow longer. Now, where's that tie-dyed outfit I laid away....)

Hey, they're not going to have the National Guard from Kent State there, are they? If so, when we stick flowers in their gun muzzles be sure to add about a half pound of mud!
---------
Okay, so it sounds like I'm not serious enough. Yes, I am serious about the rally, but we can have some fun too, right?

Well Dennis... Since there isn't a State leader from Tejas yet, are you gonna step up to the plate?

I wish I could do it myself but am too much a coward to stand in front and become a prime target.

------------------
If they come for my guns and I stand up and fight...What about my kids???

if I don't fight...What about my kids???

Jeremae,
I'll happily stand beside a real spokesperson, but on this subject (others also, perhaps ;) ), it is proven that this big hole under my nose probably would not represent us in our best light!

Okay, so I'm a coward too! :(

Besides, I've already convinced my wife to go along - with the provisio that I don't end up in jail. (Always these accursed "conditions". ;) )

In other words, I'll walk with the leader, I'll take flak (or creme pies) with the leader, I'll even be a prime target with the leader - but I'm not the best man for the job of leader. I need too much time to gather my thoughts, check spelling and usage, etc.

However, if you're going, there will be at least three of us!
-----

Who's going to Austin? We need an effective speaker who knows his facts!

Remember Linda Thompson? She was going to organize a big patriot rally in Washington a few years ago. By the time the Feds finished with the poor lady, she was in no condition to organize anything. She was even beaten upand finally literally disappeared from sight. Unless you can organize a huge single rally of millions of pATRIOTS in Washington , DC effectively closing down the corrupt ,corporate system ,these other rallies will be worth a bucket of warm spit.

Gentlemen, I sincerely hope that one of you
finds the courage to lead a rally in Texas
as otherwise, there will not be one. Then,
when they come for you guns , you can meekly
hand the over; all the time remembering that
the Yellew Rose of Texas was not the only thing that was yellow in Texas. Any thing
that slows down the gun grabbers is worth
doing. There is nothing to it but to do it.
Get involved or give in. Period.> Your fore
fathers fought& died for these rights ; can you do less?? AS I am doing it, so can any one.Are you saying you are less compentent that even I, the nerd all the kids at school made fun of? Ernest2

reply to Dennis, Jeremae and Ivan8883
If one or all or any of you gentlemen want
to become rally leader for your state , I and
we ,listed below ; will help you plan & organize the rally for your state. We have a email circle of state rally leaders where we email each other to help solve problems
concerning rally organization. We will help
you if you join in. This ,however,is your
decision. To become a state leader, email
Justin Gramm : gizmonic@xnet.com phone
1-630-529-0272 Help can be obtained by
emailing any or all of the state leaders,
as you can include all their email addresses
to your email,so that when you mail one, all
recieve a copy,and all can help you with their ideas & knowledge. I am Lawrence
Montambault (ernest2)email =larrysdiscountguns@erols.com and all the other state leaders email is available
at http://www.xnet.com/~gizmonic/themarch
We will all be willing to help; however, you
must take the first step. It is effortless
and costless to say "OH , that wont work, you
need millions at at NATIONWIDE RALLY IN
WASHINGTON before you can suceed." Well,
that is what these small rallies are for,
to build a base for the Big Rally in
Washington. YOU WILL NEVER SUCEED IF YOU
NEVER TRY. So, we are starting small, but,
just like the gun grabbers, we will never go
away & never stop and we will be back ,year
after year,we are already planning our second
annual rally for April,2000. NOTICE I SAID
ANNUAL RALLY--THATS RIGHT---EVERY YEAR FROM
NOW ON. WE DONT STOP UNTIL THE GUN GRABBERS
STOP, WHICH WILL BE WHEN ALL OUR GUNS ARE GRABBED. WE WILL OF COURSE ,SUE THE ~HIT OUT
OF THEM WHICH NRA IS ALREADY WORKING ON.
We have to go on the offensive, just the way the democraps are on the offensive against
the second ammendment. If we just react to
what the do to us ,we will always be 2 steps
behind them. You are either part of the solution or part of the problem . You decide!

ernest2,
Skipping for the moment your style of "encouragment", let me assure you that my wife and I plan to be there.

I do not have the resources to lead a rally. Just take that at face value, okay?

Nor am I a glib speaker; nor do I have the facts memorized that I would expect of a rally leader.

We've already agreed that we should be unarmed, drug and alcohol free, dressed "professionally", etc. What's the use of having a rally if we end up looking like illiterate dummies on TV? That image would hurt us more than help us.

I'd rather not be the one who appears the dummy and hurts the movement.

I know for a fact that ONE TFL member who lives in the Austin area is looking forward to a career in politics! I am trying to tell him that if he gets his image PC'd, this could be a great opportunity for him AND for us; and my wife and I will support him! Apparently I should have done that by e-mail rather than on-line.

Moving on:

Thank you for your offer of assistance, I will follow up on this subject locally, by e-mail.

[This message has been edited by Dennis (edited July 27, 1999).]

Dennis, I retract that remark I made about the yellow rose,It was uncalled for & I appoligise. I know the guys in Texas are
Ready To Rumble & I wish you all the Best of Luck. Email me to let me know how you are doing. Ernest2

Back