Attention Skeet Shooters

Darknight

Inactive
Hey guys, I just happen across a BUNCH of once fired AA hulls. I was wondering what the going rate for once fired 28ga, and .410 AA hulls are worth. Since I only shoot 12 and 20, I only need them. Any good ideas on how much for the empties, I should ask, would be really appreciated. I don't want to try to rip anyone, and I don't want to get ripped myself.

Thanks,
Darknight

------------------
G21, the only one.
1911 A1 another one.
AR15 the long one.

If I understand you correctly, you are asking what the price is for once fired 12 ga. hulls. AA's go for 2 cents. I would imagine 28 and .410 go for a bit lower.

Hueco

Well, I did some checking, and the 28 and .410. Are quite a bit higher.

------------------
G21, the only one.
1911 A1 another one.
AR15 the long one.

Shows what I know about 28 and .410's!! Anyway, I KNOW for sure that 2 cents a hull is the standard for 12 ga AA's. I would pay considerably more for STS hulls even though they are the same price per box as the AA's. STS/Nitro 27 hulls are the absolute best hulls available. The other gauges I am not sure of. And hey...what's with only asking skeet shooters about this?? :p Don't ya think we trap shooters know anything?! :)

Hueco

Sorry <G> I shoot trap too, I just don't see many ppl use 28 and .410 for trap, I myself use 20 for trap. <G>

------------------
G21, the only one.
1911 A1 another one.
AR15 the long one.

Depending on where you are in the ctry, you should be able to get anywhere from 5-10 cents each. I was getting .08 each until I figured out how much cheaper it would be for ME to reload...duh! If I handed a case of empties in, my ammo supplier would take $10 off the next case - worked out to .04

Michelle

If you are saying you are going to sell the .410 hulls I am interested in them when you decide on a price.

NJW in AZ

Well, sorry I Don't have any left. I traded all my 28ga and .410 to friend, and he gave me probably more than what they are worth in reloading supplies. Thanks for the help guys.

Darknight

------------------
G21, the only one.
1911 A1 another one.
AR15 the long one.

Back