ATI Mosin-Nagant scope kit install cost

2500ak

I have a MN, it has iron sights which I'm terrible at using, but the gun shoots true, something I'm reminded of whenever one of my friends use it.

I've given up on iron sights for the time being and want to put a scope on it, a real scope not a LER scope. I have the ATI kit.

http://www.atigunstocks.com/p-47-mosin-nagant-scope-mount-with-bolt-handle.aspx

And I know a number of welders who are willing to make the bent bolt more permanent.

I don't have a drill press at the moment and I get the feeling if I tried to install this kit with a hand drill I'd probably mess it up. What is a gunsmith likely to charge to saw off the bolt, then drill and tap the three holes that that are required for install.

minimum is 25 bucks....but i wouldnt be surprised at all to see a 100 dollar bill tossed your way....plain and simple it aint worth doing...buy one already done.

Meh, I really like this gun, the bore and crown are great, the bolt is smooth (by MN standards) and the Truoil finish on the stock turned out fantastic.

If its around 100$ I'll go for it, I'm rather attached to this gun and I'd like to see it useful.

Back