ATF Form 1/engraving question

Therapydude2

Inactive
I recently received my stamp for a registered SBR AR lower. On my Form 1 (section 4h, additional description) I listed my first and last name along with my city and state, as, legally, this is what I was to have engraved into the lower. On the Form 1, I placed a comma between my city and state. However, the engraver did not place a comma between city and state when he engraved my lower. I found out after the fact that this engraver does not engrave commas or periods on SBRs. Other than the absent comma, everything else is engraved as listed on the Form 1. Am I being paranoid, or do I need to write a letter to ATF explaining this situation? If so, where do I send it? I appreciate any and all feedback on this subject. Thanks!

Last edited:
Don't worry about it. The regulations state you must have your name, city and state. They are all there. Regulations don't mention having proper punctuation. :)

No periods or commas? Thats wierd. I put whatever is sent with the gun so it will match the form. Being a individual you will probably never have it checked though.

Back