ATF Form 1 check cleared today!

Therapydude2

Inactive
For those of you who have gone through the Form 1 (SBR) waiting game, how long did it take before your check cleared? I mailed in my documents last week and, per post office tracking, ATF received them 8/20/08. Check cleared today 8/27/08. Is this what you all have experienced? They cash the check immediately and then review the paperwork for the next 83+ days? Or does the fact that they cashed the check mean that they have already looked at my paperwork a little bit? Thanks.

The check cashing shows you that it got there. I have two F1's that were mailed on 5-28, checks cashed 6-11, they went pending on 7-17. I hope in another week or two for approval. I also have a F4 mailed 6-19, cashed 6-25, pending 7-31. You can call 304-616-4500 to check where you are at in the process, you'll need your name and the serial # you came up with. I wouldn't bother to check on it's progress untill the last week of sept or first of oct.

My application was mailed last week in May. Check cashed June 15th, just got my stamp August 18th.

I called twice to ask about status and was told that they are back logged with applications. FWIW, try not to think about it, it just prolong the wait :D…good luck.

Back