Astra Cadix .22.......Anyone?

mk70ss

77xLXZZt.jpg

Just won on GunBroker, a new, in the box, unfired Astra Cadix 9 shot, .22 like the one pictured, but not that one. Anyone ever have one or shot one before?

Last edited:
I have a Cadix, but mine is a 5 shot 38 Special. Sort of like a J frame with a 4" barrel and adjustable sights. Makes a nice light trail gun.

I was watching that one on gunbroker. NIB is hard to find. These are quality S&W clones. No real parts exchangability but they are high quality guns. You won’t be sorry

Arqubus357, i don’t believe it has an adjustable trigger pull mechanism, but the grip is adjustable for the angle on the frame.

i don’t believe it has an adjustable trigger pull mechanism, but the grip is adjustable for the angle on the frame.

I had one, and vaguely remember something that offered three options for hammer spring resistance. Like a disk with three holes around the edge (every 120 degrees?) which received the bottom of the hammer spring strut.

Used to have a pic, I'll look for it.

Found this...check out part #70. I think the holes on the edge are different depths to vary the trigger pull.

Attachments

• Astrta Cadix.jpg
    Astrta Cadix.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
NEAT collectible little revolver made in 1964 (serial number 516XX). Shows no evidence of being fired, looks just like it did when it left the factory in Spain 55 ago. This one is the early one-piece grip version that can be adjusted to different angles. Really a neat design. Comes with the original box and manual as shown. Box has a couple split corners and clear tape - but still very presentable for a display or collection. Feel free to ask any questions or request more pictures if you need 'em. I don't have an FFL anymore and have to use a local shop to ship pistols to your receiving FFL - so I apologize for the shipping cost - that's just the cheapest way I've found to do it. Insurance is always available at actual cost if you desire it. Thanks for lookin'!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Here is the seller’s description from the GunBroker sale

Beautiful condition blued Spanish Astra Cadix revolver in 22LR. Holds 9 rounds. Original bakelite grips that are adjustable for angle. Ships from my FFL to yours, or local pickup in Twin Cities (message for details). Will accept discreet Paypal if you cover associated fees.

Here is another Astra Cadix .22 for sale on GB......Maybe the .357 Cadix differs from the .22

Here is another Astra Cadix .22 for sale on GB......Maybe the .357 Cadix differs from the .22

The pic in post #6 of a 9-shot .22, and uses the same mechanism to adjust the trigger pull as the .357 in the video of post #9.

There probably are differences between the two, but the trigger pull adjustment looks the same to me.

If yours has adjustable grips, please post some pics.

Back