Assault Rifles

Shotgun

I wish that all gun owners or at least anyone who knows which end of the tube the bullet comes out of would specify what version of "assault rifle" they are speaking of. The military version or the Fienstien version. It should be made clear that the Fienstien version is NOT an assault rifle.

So call it a "Feinstein assault weapon". Get her name closely associated with something she really doesn't like!

"In the news today, in Atlanta, police engaged a terrorist armed with a Feinstein."

I like it...

But not in my house... I dont want that name associated with my rifles... I will stick to Bushmasters or Stoner or... 7 of 9... :)

------------------
Not all Liberals are annoying... Some are Dead.
RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE
The Critic formerly known as Kodiac

Feinstein will make a good name for a new breed of dog - preferably an ugly and useless non-working breed.

------------------
Vigilantibus et non dormientibus jura subveniunt

Actually, Thomas Crapper did not invent the flush toilet. I don't think he ever existed. I've read a book, "Flushed With Pride: The Story of Thomas Crapper" purporting to be a biography, but apparently it's just a well-done hoax.

did Thomas Crapper really invent the toilet? The debate over who
Thomas Crapper was - or even if there was a Thomas Crapper at all
-continues. Below are some of the facts flushed out by Dr. Andy
Gibbons, historian of the International Thomas Crapper Society, and
Ken Grabowski, a researcher and author who is writing a book on
Crapper’s life.

Myth: Thomas Crapper as a person never existed.
Fact: Though we do not know his actual date of birth, we can say a
man, Thomas Crapper, was probably born in September, 1836, since
he was baptized the 28th of that month. He died on January 27, 1910.

Myth: Thomas Crapper invented the toilet.
Fact: Although from 1861 to 1904 Crapper did have a successful career in the plumbing industry, holding nine patents for plumbing-related
products in England, he did not invent the toilet. Albert Giblin holds the 1819 British Patent for the Silent Valveless Water Waste Preventer, a
system that allowed a toilet to flush effectively. Giblin worked for Crapper as an employee and the most likely scenario is that Crapper bought the
patent rights from Giblin and marketed the device himself.

Myth: The word crap is derived from Thomas Crapper’s name.
Fact: World War 1 doughboys passing through England saw the words T. Crapper Chelsea printed on the water tanks and coined the slang crapper
meaning toilet.

My Gawd! From intelligent discourse on firerams the members of TFL have degenerated to discussions over the Water Closet.

Rich, what have you begot? ;)

------------------
Vigilantibus et non dormientibus jura subveniunt

dZ - Sorry to contridict your sources but my extensive reasearch clearly shows that Mr. Crapper was the father of Diane Fienstein and we should not be concerning ourselves with what to call various types of weapons but we should be correcting the improper useage of the word "Crapper". In the future everyone should be saying, "I'm going to the Fienstein to take a Schumer". Hope this clears up this matter.

That indeed clears up the matter.
I was about to post some Clinton/Lewisky-isms - but didnt want to get near any asims in that area... so I will just shut up now..

------------------
Not all Liberals are annoying... Some are Dead.
RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE
The Critic formerly known as Kodiac

Back