ASAI Pro One .45

Mylhouse

Hey, Harley,
What can you tell me about this gem? I've only seen a total of two in the various Phx gun stores, but it seems to be a supremely built handgun. Have you had or heard any feedback from this pistol? The trigger pull was not of this earth! Thanks!

I believe that this is an Israeli design from what I recall reading in one of the gun rags from a little while back. Don't recall what magazine though.

I found out that it is made in Switzerland and imported by Magnum Research. I was hoping to hear from someone that experience with or feedback on this pistol.

Mylhouse, I'm posting here the email that I sent in reply to your request.

My dealer has sold 6 in the last two months; they don't last on the shelf more than a couple of days. People look at them, dry-fire them, and take them home. Can't blame them. :)

>Will Witness .45 mags work in it?

Not that I'm aware of, but I haven't thought to ask. I'll get with Sue (the dealer) and let you know.

>Have you heard any feedback about it?

Nope.

I'd love to get one myself. I was the first person in Colorado Springs to handle one. The DA pull is unbelievable, they're
accurate as all hell... I'm not much better than an average pistol shooter, but I did 1" groups at 25 feet with it. All DA. My only
problem with it is that it's too big to conceal, and there's no gear for it yet.

>It said something about having a special
>"Chromium-Nickel-Molybedium" steel >composition. Whats that about?

Beats me. It's a beauty, regardless of the material.

My advice: get it. It's a dandy competition and house gun.

------------------
"The evils of tyranny are rarely seen but by him who resists it."
-- John Hay, 1872

Back