As to why the *** Auto in a Revolver?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Wright

The post recently hereabouts posed the question "Why the 10mm in a Revolver?" The obvious answer is "Why not?" Because one simply wants to do that is reason enough.

Me, I've always advocated the .30 M1 Carbine necked up to .44 caliber. This qould, of course, necessitate the design of a front loading revolver, but hasen't this been explored before? Black powder, to be sure, but still in the realm of modern powders. The .30 carbine of course as its rimless, and cast bullets offer sufficient friction for ignition, though of course need to be of the rebated heel style.

Still a viable field overlooked by the late Mr. Bill Ruger.

):):):):):p:p

Bob Wright

The post recently hereabouts posed the question "Why the 10mm in a Revolver?" The obvious answer is "Why not?" Because one simply wants to do that is reason enough.

Me, I've always advocated the .30 M1 Carbine necked up to .44 caliber. This qould, of course, necessitate the design of a front loading revolver, but hasen't this been explored before? Black powder, to be sure, but still in the realm of modern powders. The .30 carbine of course as its rimless, and cast bullets offer sufficient friction for ignition, though of course need to be of the rebated heel style.

Still a viable field overlooked by the late Mr. Bill Ruger.

):):):):):p:p

Bob Wright
If you're looking for a job writing satire.........

Don't quit your day job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back