Army m16 m4 qualification test (AQT) Target

OEF-Vet

Does anyone have a link to a full size printable (preferably pdf) of NSN 6902-01-167-1398 AQT target. I have been searching the net for about an hour and keep coming up short. Zero targets are easy to find but not the test target. The only one I found is broken into 4 8.5x11 pages to tape together but I have access to a large format printer and would like a full scale version.

I hope tactics and training is the correct place to post this as it is a training device and tactics are required to successfully qualify expert. I intend to use the target for keeping myself at my best using a Colt M4 22LR and the 25 meter target is perfect for this.

I also think it would be fun for family and friends to get a taste of a qualification and have an opportunity to sharpen their skills.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks Alabama Shooter.
I am looking for full sized pdf files so I can print them on a large format printer and have no scaling issues.

OEF, . . . that looks very much like the ones we printed out some time back on an 11 X 17 printer.

I had to play with it a bit to get it to ramp up to the right size, . . . but in the upper right hand corner is a 2 1/2 inch "sight in box". It is marked off in all 1/4 inch squares, . . . the center black is 1 inch square.

What you may have to do is put the image on a *.doc or a *.pub, . . . then save it as a *.jpg file, . . . you can then push, pull, stretch it to get it the size you want it.

My file is just a tad small, . . . I think my 2 1/2 in box actually measures like 1/32 small, . . . but since we're doing front yard ballistics, . . . so far no one has complained or taken out a pair of calipers on me. :D

May God bless,
Dwight

Hook686
Thanks, that is a great link. I have used their site fairly often and they have a lot of great targets but they do not have the official Army AQT. It's starting to look like I might just have to buy one and scan it myself.

Alabama Shooter
Found the right targets but the one I want is just a small picture in the corner of the paper and pixelates beyond recognition at the correct size.

Here is a target I got off www.appleseedinfo.org about 5 years ago. It is scaled, but might help you out.

targetScaledforuseat15Yards.jpg

I just took pain drugs, so are you want full sized AQT or the scaled 25 meter size?
I am checking on some this weekend.

If you have not been to appleseed, GO!!!

Back