Armscor 30 Carbine Brass

They are mostly useless. One fire and the primers fell out of pocket. Brass too soft.

-TL

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Like Scorch said, my experience with the Armscor Headstamp has been that it may on the soft side, but is perfectly serviceable for reloading.

I personally prefer softer brass because I convert my .30 Carbine brass into 5.7mm Johnson, so the relative softness makes it easier to form the case.

Last edited by a moderator:
Never reloaded armscore brass. I can say that as factory ammo goes it is terrible. Anemic in 30 carbine and 38spl. Smokey, sooty, dirty stuff. Light strikes and failures to feed in my m1 carbine. Will never buy the stuff again. Id toss the brass in my scrap bin unless i was mighty hard up for brass, just based on the poor quality of the loaded ammo. But thats just me.

You have to check Starline's site regularly. In my experience, go ahead and order on backorder, as soon as they let you. I always receive in about 10 days. Free shipping, and they ship each caliber as soon as it is available. They are my go to brass, but do not make 300 WM for example. Their 5.56mm (they also make 223), may be the best available.

Back