ARMS Flip up site

John/az2

Have any of you purchased and used an ARMS flip up sight for your flat-top AR-15?

How do they rate and what price did you pay?

Thanks!

------------------
John/az

"The middle of the road between the extremes of good and evil, is evil. When freedom is at stake, your silence is not golden, it's yellow..." RKBA!

[This message has been edited by John/az2 (edited March 08, 2000).]

I have a flip up on an arms ex swan sleeve
I love the hell out of it!!!!I'm waiting for arms to make a flip front site as well.
the thing i liked best is that it can't be knocked down like other flip sites.the workmanship is excellent.
I bought mine directly from arms...forget the price tho.
I'm looking for someone who has the arms scope mount for an M1A to tell me what thats like

Mongrel, maybe you know this already but Bushmaster used to have a front G.G.& G. flipsight in their old catalog. I looked in their new one and didn't see it there, you might give them a call if interested. This sight requires replacement of gasblock/front sight in it's entirety.

Brian

I looked at a ggg rear sight before i bought the arms.GGG's sight didnt stay in the up postion, it could be knocked flat.If an arms sight is hit it will spring back to the up postion.
I assumed the ggg front sight was spring loaded in the same way.With the chances of my front sight being hit more than my rear there was no way i wanted to take the chance of having it knocked flat.
Its really strange tho, I see ggg sights everywhere,no one carried or had heard of arms here, and I think they have a far superior product.go figure

Back