Armed insurgency?

divemedic

I am wondering if the people at TFL read this the way I do. It is a mission statement called the "Plan for Aztlan" that is a manifesto for a student organization of Mexican Nationals called MEChA. This organization can be found at UC Santa Barbara, the University of Michigan, and other Universities.

Read:

In the spirit of a new people that is conscious not only of its proud historical heritage but also of the brutal "gringo" invasion of our territories, we, the Chicano inhabitants and civilizers of the northern land of Aztlán from whence came our forefathers, reclaiming the land of their birth and consecrating the determination of our people of the sun, declare that the call of our blood is our power, our responsibility, and our inevitable destiny.

We are free and sovereign to determine those tasks which are justly called for by our house, our land, the sweat of our brows, and by our hearts. Aztlán belongs to those who plant the seeds, water the fields, and gather the crops and not to the foreign Europeans. We do not recognize capricious frontiers on the bronze continent

(snip)

SELF-DEFENSE of the community must rely on the combined strength of the people. The front line defense will come from the barrios, the campos, the pueblos, and the ranchitos. Their involvement as protectors of their people will be given respect and dignity. They in turn offer their responsibility and their lives for their people. Those who place themselves in the front ranks for their people do so out of love and carnalismo. Those institutions which are fattened by our brothers to provide employment and political pork barrels for the gringo will do so only as acts of liberation and for La Causa. For the very young there will no longer be acts of juvenile delinquency, but revolutionary acts.

(snip)

Self-Defense against the occupying forces of the oppressors at every school, every available man, woman, and child.

(snip)

A nation autonomous and free - culturally, socially, economically, and politically- will make its own decisions on the usage of our lands, the taxation of our goods, the utilization of our bodies for war, the determination of justice (reward and punishment), and the profit of our sweat.

El Plan de Aztlán is the plan of liberation!

This sounds like a plan for the armed take over of the United States, based on a racial hatred of Europeans. Am I reading this wrong?

if AZRedhawk44 were a Skinhead and wrote this said:
In the spirit of a new people that is conscious not only of its proud historical heritage but also of the tribal, uncivilized "spic" invasion of our territories, we, the Anglo inhabitants and civilizers of these proud United States of America, from whence came our forefathers, reclaiming the land of their birth and consecrating the determination of our people of the Lord, declare that the call of our blood is our power, our responsibility, and our inevitable destiny.

We are free and sovereign to determine those tasks which are justly called for by our house, our land, the sweat of our brows, and by our hearts. America belongs to those who plant the seeds, water the fields, and gather the crops and not to the foreign dusty-butt goons. We do not recognize capricious frontiers on the bronze continent

(snip)

SELF-DEFENSE of the community must rely on the combined strength of the people. The front line defense will come from the ranches and farms of God-fearing Americans. Their involvement as protectors of their people will be given respect and dignity. They in turn offer their responsibility and their lives for their people. Those who place themselves in the front ranks for their people do so out of love and certainty of Racial Superiority. Those institutions which are fattened by our brothers to provide employment and political pork barrels for the "spic" will do so only as acts of liberation and for God's Work. For the very young there will no longer be acts of juvenile delinquency, but revolutionary acts.

(snip)

Self-Defense against the occupying forces of the oppressors at every school, every available man, woman, and child.

(snip)

A nation autonomous and free - culturally, socially, economically, and politically- will make its own decisions on the usage of our lands, the taxation of our goods, the utilization of our bodies for war, the determination of justice (reward and punishment), and the profit of our sweat.

Our Racial Superiority is evidenced by God's Own Hand In His Making!

:rolleyes:

Whackjobs.

"For the very young there will no longer be acts of juvenile delinquency, but revolutionary acts."

i don't know but does this statement mean that the gangbangers are freedom fighters?

Cruz Bustamante, Lt. Govenor of California, is a member of Mecha. That makes it dangerous.

Last edited:
These are Mexican "liberals", they're just as whacked as our liberals. Most Mexicans come north because the US is better than Mexico; if they wanted to live in Mexico they still would.

I think the idea with gangbangers is that if they're gonna be violent anyway, why not point them at people you hate. Typically with these folks, what they really hate is civilization.

Lock and load and let them give it their best shot! I doubt they'll do very well. Our military would make quick work of these "revolutionaries"

"Lock and load and let them give it their best shot! I doubt they'll do very well. Our military would make quick work of these "revolutionaries"

The last thing we would ever want is our military fighting on american streets. While the voilence would be directed at those indvivdials formenting and carrying out the insugency, the laws and loss of civil liberities that would have to be enacted in order to allow the military to operate on american soil would effect everyone. This is the result of a complete lack border enforcemnt and the inability of our do nothing goverment to come up with a comprehensive imigration policy. we need to nip this thing before it gets outta hand. go ahead and you tube videos of the protest held all over the west coast over the last couple years. You'll see that organized violence with a political mask is not that far off.

The last thing we would ever want is our military fighting on american streets.

I agree, but if they are hell bent on reclaiming the Southwest by use of force, that constitutes an invasion on U.S. soil, which is an act of war.

...."This sounds like a plan for the armed take over of the United States, based on a racial hatred of Europeans. Am I reading this wrong?"....

an armed take over? - i wouldn't consider it a plan on an armed take over but it is definitely based on racial hatred for the brutal "gringo". and it seems to be a declaration of intent to claim a chunk of U.S. property as its own to start their own country with their own governing body....

it does seem possible that a call to arms would not be too far out of the realm of possibilities though considering the tone in which it is printed....

i used your link on the opening post and found some very interesting material....

thank you for bringing this to our attention.

an armed take over? - i wouldn't consider it a plan on an armed take over but it is definitely based on racial hatred for the brutal "gringo". and it seems to be a declaration of intent to claim a chunk of U.S.

Right. What part is saying this is a plan for an armed takeover?

I don't find this any more disturbing than folks on gun boards like this one and THR who claim the right of revolution and base on the patriotism of the founding fathers. It is a subtle irony that committing treason is considered patriotic.

What I find interesting about the claim on the gringo's land is that they are calling it their land of birth when it is no more their homeland than it is the gringo homeland. We all took it from somebody else. We were all born here (North America).

Back