Armalite ar15 223 cal.

Nickster

Just purchased this fine rifle. Clinton made me do it. When I found out he was banning all assault rifles, I just had to buy it. But I`m sure glad I did. This is one hell of a gun, I heard a lot about armalite to one of the best manufacture of ar15`s I got it with 6 30 rounders. Tell me about your rifle.

My AR is an Essential Arms pre-ban lower with a Colt upper and I love it!! If I sit and think about it I never met a gun I didn't like, so my opinion my be a little bias. :)
Later
Daren

My first AR was a Colt "Competition H-Bar". Just before the assault rifle ban went into effect, I bought an Armalite "Golden Eagle", 20" heavy stainless barrel. I kept the Armalite as it was a little more accurate with a wider selection of bullet weights. Then I bought an Armalite "Spirit" upper. A flat top 16" H-Bar. Both shoot sub m.o.a.
I've shot Colt, Bushmaster, Armalite, and a few others. Nothing has been better than the Armalte, but most are as good when you compare like models.
Bushmaster seems to be doing very well these days.
Cat

Yep, did the same thing a few years ago. Bought an Eagle/Armalite M4C because it could probably give most liberals a heart attack at the mere sight of it. Got enough mags to fill a LBV and a few to spare. You might want to stock up on mag springs and followers because what you own now might have to last a while.

Back