Are you sorry that you sold it?

Bishop Creek

I'm sorry that I let this Ruger go for $250 a little over 10 years ago.

zt7xwy.jpg

We try to do our best, in our own best ways !!!

Are you sorry that you sold it?
Well, I'm on the other end of the spectrum. I'm sorry I passed on a 5-1/2" SS with these grips, for $425..00. Unfired, box and papers. ...... :mad:

I still have my 7-1/2" SS and that one is going to the next show. .... ;)

As Rambo would say; "Let it go"

Be Safe !!!

Oh man, if I start going down THAT road I'm afraid I'll soon be looking for some rope and the nearest tree. In all seriousness, because I needed cash during a bad stretch I sold some unbelievably beautiful pistols at prices that would make you crazy, and this was just about 8 years ago or so.

I was just going to go looking for the receipts but NO NO NO NO!!!

I've had a lovely day thus far and I'd like to keep it on track. Seriously.

To give you just one of about 18, how about a genuine Colt SAA, tuned by Bob Munden (RIP) with Roy Fishpaw French Walnut grips for $850?

How's that Ruger sale look now? And I got plenty more just as bad, some worse

Sometimes I regret selling my Makarov pistol but with that money it help me buy a kimber. Way more happy with the kimber

was at an auction that had some guns, just a few weeks ago... had an unfired blued Ruger old Army... it sold for $475.00... I actually expected it would sell for over $500.00... was tempted to buy it, but we came for another big ticket item that hadn't sold yet, so I need to save my $$$

that went for more than expected... should have bought the Ruger & put up with MRS being mad for a 1/2 hour until the other item sold for more than we were willing to pay :o

Not black powder, but...

Sold most of my guns during my college days. A WWII Luger 9mm with holster and extra magazine for $25. A Krupp 8mm/16ga over/under drilling with 4X scope for $50. A Marlin .30-.30 lever gun for $35. These were in 1953-1957. I specially regret the loss of the Luger. It was in perfect shape.

sorry

been there done that!!, welcome to the club. it wont be the first time, nor the last, be leave me!!!.

Ain't so bad,
If you took that $250 10 plus years ago and invested it in a good mutual fund you could have averaged a 10% rate of return and ended up with >$650 today.

and you can find them for that price or less with a little patience now... so I hope that makes you feel a little better. :D

Back