Are/were there ANY female firearm designers?

My Wife...
She made her own rolling pin soem years ago!
:D

------------------
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." - Sigmund Freud

CEO of American Derringer is female.
True, I don't know what part she plays
in the design process. I once talked to her
about new products.

She was written up in the WSJ or Fortune
as a successful women CEO.

Too bad, she isn't CEO of Colt instead
of those big strong men there if the latest horror story is true.

Oh-oh! I've heard that "Hmmmmmmmm" before!

"If you wanna be a bird, it won't take much to get you UP there!
But when you come down, land on your feeeet."

"Are you kiddin'? That's Captain America!!!"

(There you go, Miss D. Just for you! :) )

------------------
Either you believe in the Second Amendment or you don't.
Stick it to 'em! RKBA!

Elizabeth Saunders from American Derringer is an interesting person. Whatever your views on her choice of lifestyle, she is very independent and right on the money with a lot of her ideas. Lotta guts, and a lotta class. Visit the site and read about safety, she knows first hand through tragedy how important safety is. As you read what she says, keep in mind her own son was killed in an AD in the Am. Der. plant. He violated rule number 1 at the plant and had live ammo in the repair area. She is very active in all aspects of the company, even design. Lady Derringer is a true lady. www.amderringer.com

Rich
aka Hal

Wasn't the co-founder fo STI female?
I heard she passed away recently and I have heard that there is one fm who isa memeber
of the pistolsmithing guild. ( lucky pup )

Stephanie Kwolek invented Kevlar, i.e. modern body armor. Undoubtedly, some folks on the receiving end of fire appreciate her contribution.

I had read that one of the creators/engineers that made the Soviet PSM pistol round (is it a 5.45 bottleneck?) is female. I don't know it offhand, but you can contact me Oleg and I can look into it.

I remember reading about the daughter of some pistolsmith (guncraft?)also becoming a pistolsmith. Her work was shown in American Handgunner

Back