Are we beating ourselves?

Little-e

Over the last few weeks I've seen alot of debate on who to vote for in next years' election. I think it's Libertarian, without a doubt. However there are quite a few people that believe we should wait until the Libertarian Party builds a stronger base with Congressmen and Govenors. They believe a vote for Browne is a wasted vote and will inadvertently help Gore.

I say so be it. How much longer can we allow this type of government to go on? What is the point of waiting 4 or 8 years to vote what we know is right. Four or 8 years might be too late. We need to start making our statement right now and what better place that a presidential election. I understand the chances of winning are slim but we need to let the traitor republicans know they no longer have our support. Voting for another republican does nothing but hurt us.

Yes, we are beating ourselves. It is quite easy to control politics. Democrats do it all the time. But you have to understand the rules of the game. You can study "political science" for years, or you can go to the boot camps held by the Democans, the Republicrats, the Libertarians, etc. Or you can go to boot camps held by independents. My personal favorite is www.leadershipinstitute.org. With this brief training, couple of weekends, we could take over and run local party units to suit ourselves; but no, it is enough the fools think to say "everyone should vote" or some other child grade slogan... and the slave labor from the unions impressed by the Democans wins another by bringing the dead to the polls in areas like Chicago -- also known as the state of Illinois. (Actually they couldn't care less about the Cairo area, too few voters even with the dead!)

Well, I am not ready to say the Republican candidate cannot win my vote, I don't even know who it's gonna be yet. I'll listen to the positions involved and vote for the person I believe should win, whether there is a chance of that or not.

I've already listened to Gore and Bradley and Liza Dole enough to know three who will not get my vote, nominated or not.

Back