Are new members welcome ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean in FL

Inactive
I was wondering if new members are welcome around here ? I am a proud owner of a Stainless Ruger GP100 w/ 6" barrel, a Sig P220 w/ a nickel slide, and a SKS w/ folding stock, 30rd mag, scope and a bayonet.

Ya,, mon, new members are most welcome. New perspectives and experiences help keep things fresh. You'll find lots of friendly, interesting, knowledgable (and opinionated) folks here who are happy to share and promote responsible firearms ownership and the shooting sports (and it's always good to meet another SIGophile). Welcome aboard, chime in when you will.
Best regards, M2

Sure, Sean, we welcome new members, no matter what they shoot. We have a few that are non-shooters (one of which is going shooting for the first time this month). Anyway, welcome to TFL, enjoy your stay.

------------------
Ne Conjuge Nobiscum
"If there be treachery, let there be jehad!"

Always!

Welcome aboard, dude.

------------------
Don

"Its not criminals that go into schools and shoot children"
--Ann Pearston, British Gun Control apologist and moron

Greetings; New shooter's make new friends;
yes, you are always welcome at this website.
The exchange of knowledge, and the comradery
are teriffic. Enjoy your stay; and welcome
back any time !!!!

------------------
Ala Dan

Without question new members are welcome here. When I made my intro post, I almost fell out of my chair from all the replies I received. It seems to me the people here respect each other more than other sites. Enjoy!

Welcome!!!

I was amazed at the number of responses I got to all my posts when I started visiting TFL a few months ago. You can learn a whole lot from all the folks here. I've become a TFL addict and visit several times daily! :)

David

The more the MARRIER!!!

I must warn you though...
I have been accused of being extremely opinionated, especially by the OLE' BALL & CHAIN....

------------------
SURE SHOT

[This message has been edited by James Montes (edited October 21, 1999).]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back