Are Claymores legal?

• Thread starter Thread starter Frontsight!2
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Frontsight!2

I think that the subject says it all. Are Claymores legal to own and where do I find 'em?

The answer is yes. The Scottish sword is an unrestricted item and the anti personell mine is a destructive device. A destructive device is subject to the same sort of restrictions as are machine guns, supressors, short barreled rifles, etc.. They can be purchased by the private citizen in many states but there are hoops to jump through. Last I heard there are only about fourteen licensed manufacturers of DD's in the US outside of the big govt. manufacturers. If you are interested in pursuing this let me know.

Well, guys, what do you THINK I'm talking about? Jake, what's the price, both of the devices and paperwork? Am I going to be on the top of the ATF list when it's gun confiscation time?

Frontsight:
The price for civilian purchase of a Claymore mine? It doesn't "cost" you anything...in fact, you actually reap rewards from it. You get to mingle among various (and not always bad) social strata, you get free education, free cable TV, free health care....many other perks, I'm sure.

Seriously-
Your email is blocked. Email me, please.
Rich Lucibella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back