Arcus Pistols

Gusgus

I've run across some HP clones made in Bulgaria, under the brand name Arcus. They're two tone, are available in SA/DA or SA only, come with finger groove rubber grips, and sell for under $300. Does anyone here have experience with either the model 94 or 98 pistol? Thanks.

Gusgus I have two of the two tone 94's in single action I purchased in 1999 for $230. each. They are great shooters and in many ways better than the original hi powers. don't miss out, buy one even at $300. If any more are available please let me know I have a few friends that missed out on them. Good deals dry up quick.

I also have the two tone 94.Bought mine at the end of 1999 for $199 with a ten rounder and a high cap. Good pistol, trigger was crisp but heavy. Had to lighten it up. The slide is also flat on top unlike regular hi-powers that are round. Also some holsters for hi-powers won't work because of the slide and the squared trigger guard. Fit and finish are good and it is accurate. I think most internal parts are interchangeable with FN's. I have Inglis commander hammer in mine, it dropped right in.

Nice looking gun.A friend of mine sold his (94) due to various problems.Century International currently has all models available at their website.

Do BHP mags work in the Arcus?

Do Browning High Power magazines work in the Arcus 94? Also has anyone tried the compact Arcus 94c? How does it balance/shoot? Thanks.

Pilot

Polyuroxy,
Super Gun has them listed, but from what everyone seemed to have paid for thiers, the prices are a little high. You may do better asking your local FFL to quote you a price buying direct from Century International. I think I'm going to try that first.

Regular hi-power mags work in the arcus. The ten rounders that come with them work real well and they sell them at cdnn investments for $10.

Back