Arcus compact hi-power

railroader

The other day one of our members mentioned that century arms is importing arcus hi-powers now. That caught my attention because I have an arcus and it is great gun for the money. It's accurate and the trigger is excellent after a litte polishing on the sear. The slide to frame fit is very good too. Anyway I went to century's website and they have the regular hi-power, double action hi-powers in full size and compact, but they also have a compact standard hi-power that looks kind of like` a chopped practical. I was thinking boy I would like one of those then reality set in, I live in california. There is no way they will be tested so they can be sold here. So I figure I'd just pass it along in case anyone is interested.( By the way parts and grips fit off standard hi-powers as far as I can tell.) Here's the site if you are interested I couldn't figure out how to post the picture. http://www.centuryarms.com/store/index.html

ARGUS 9MM Compact

Here it is:

hg1017n.jpg

The standard high power single action is directly above this one at century. These are two tone. Is that blue over chrome....It doesn't say.

Anybody have a dealer price on the standard size HP?

PigPen

Back