AR15 pistol arm brace recommendations?

JERRYS.

I have a PSA marauder with a 1.25" dia. buffer tube. what brace would you recommend that will add a few more inches of length to the back end? I do not want to change buffer tubes.

thanks.

Your requirement to not change tubes is oddly restrictive. Lots of options, but not with a large OD tube.

Changing out the tube is pretty easy, so I wouldn't hesitate to consider it. I wouldn't be surprised if there were options out there for you, however, and a brace is a brace is a brace. Godspeed.

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using Tapatalk

SBA3 (there's a PDW in there to). If you add a LAW folding mechanism, it would add some length when unfolded.

ROCK6

looking on gunbroker there are a few friction fit braces that seem to be compatible with the 1.2" dia. stock tube, that will added about 2" to the overall length.

IF you are saying all you have is a bare tube and you want to add a brace to it, then the KAK blade will fit the oversize tube and you set the position with a set screw.

IRf3fgi.jpg

6D5RoVr.jpg

IF you are saying all you have is a bare tube and you want to add a brace to it, then the KAK blade will fit the oversize tube and you set the position with a set screw.

IRf3fgi.jpg

6D5RoVr.jpg
with a standard tube what stops that set screw from gouging the tube and the brace moving around? I mean their own tube has a divot channel for the screw to fasten to...

Nothing prevents the screw from marking the tube, but the tube is a $15 part...

Mine doesn't move around in normal use, and it would be simple to dimple the tube for the set screw if that makes you feel better.

Back