AR15 / M16 Stripper Clips??

Stripper clips are strips of metal the hold the round by the end of the casings. the hold 10 rds. each. using the guide, you can quickly and easily push 10 rds. into your ar-15/m-16 mag.

I love them. they make reloading a mag quick and easy.

hope that helped.

I have seen stripper clips for AR 15.

If the ammo is loaded on them, they do load quite fast into the mag.

However, if you are loading ammo out of the box, you may just as well put 'em directly into a mag, assuming you have one that is empty.

I use them, as I inspect the AR ammo out of the Dillon bins it goes right on strippers. Then I use the Cammenga (stripper model) to load mags at the range. Fastest thing I've ever seen, no cuts either :)

Jeff, the purpose of stripper clips is so you don't have to carry a lot of magazines. Stripper clips weigh less than mags, so you only carry a few mags, and plenty of clips...then reload the mags with the clips.

Thank you ...

I appreciate the help. I'd run across stripper clips for SKS rifles and M-1 Garands, but I hadn't seen them used for loading magazines. That link above really demonstrates the process well.

This why I love TFL ... if I had researched this in my books, I might have found an answer in a couple of hours. Might. But, I know there are good folks like you on TFL that have this at your fingertips. There is nothing like personal knowledge, and you guys are like having buddies at the range - thank you.

Regards from AZ

Back