AR15.com

I tried about 10:25am CDST (8/11/99) and could not get on. Had some problems yesterday with the Forum Board. It would not indicate which threads had been active since I last visited.

Gateway Timeout

The firewall did not receive a timely and complete response from the upstream server it accessed in attempting to complete the request. This may be due to one or more of the following:

An incorrectly formatted response from the web server,
the web server suddenly became unavailable,
an overly congested network link between the web server and the firewall, or
extraordinarily high latency between the web server and the firewall.

The request seen by the firewall was:

http://www.ar15.com/ubb/cgi/Ultimate.cgi?action=intro

from the AR15 list:
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 08:23:50 -0400
Subject: [AR15-L] [ADMIN] AR15.com Not Responding

AR15.com server is not responding this morning...
I will visit it in the afternoon and hopefully restore
it then. Thanks for being patient!

- EA

I want my Ar15 fix do they have a patch or something to help me with the withdrawal?

------------------
It ain't mah fault. did I do dat?

Hmmm, to I sense a trend? Every time some whacko goes on a rampage, AR15.com seems to have trouble? Nah... it's just my withdrawl getting to me, I'm starting to hallucinate :)

[This message has been edited by TR (edited August 11, 1999).]

Chink-

No patch. :( But I just picked up a new BM lower to help me get over the site being down. :)

Now I have to decide what to top it off with. Decisions, decisions... Don't you just hate that? ;)

Jim

It's up....It's up!!!!!!!!!I'm sure the only reason it was down was to retrieve our names addresses, age, vocation,ssn's,blood type,favorite movies,favorite accessories,favorite ammunution,favorite manufacturers,yada yada, just to protect the rest of the country from us educated, computer savvy,politically outspoken,ar-15r's. Thank God I'm selling all mine this weekend, you know to capitalize on the y2k paranoia, yeah thats it, sure. I look forward to the new millenia and my government looking after me for everything. When I take a s*** should I call 911 to whipe or the g.a.o. because it is so good w/ paper shuffling. Turtlehead gotta go..

AR15.com appears to be working now, at least partly. It stopped responding after a few minutes :(

I hope they fix it soon.

Back