AR-15 shaped shotgun.

IloveUSA

Inactive
Hi guys, sorry if my topic isn't in the right place, but i'm new here and english isn't my native language. (I'm from chile, far far from USA).

Well, i recently bought a UTAS XTR-12, an ar-15 shaped 12ga shotgun and i'd like to know if anyone of you guys have this gun, and if it has compatible parts with the ar-14 or 308ar. I saw a couple of videos saying they has compatible parts, but which ones? Because i would love to put a .308 upper in the receiver of the XTR

any experience with this gun out there?

Attachments

• 274124.jpg
    274124.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 120
Nice looking semi auto XTR-12. Look like they are around $900 and just hit the market. How does it shoot. Do you have to use high brass ammo? Sorry don't know what is compatible with a AR.

Thanks buddy, and i love USA, if you come chile someday, send me a PM and we could go for a couple of beers ;) !

Thanks for the info guys. And btw, the shotgun is in transit. I'll put my hand on it in about 15 days from now. Then i wanna make a little review about the gun since there's no real information online.

Yes that is an interesting shotgun, please do share a review when you get a chance. I have not seen one yet.

Welcome to the forum.

Back