AR-15 parts and accessories

Abower94

Inactive
Where are the best places to look for AR-15 parts, upgrades and accessories? I have a ruger MPR and there are a few things I'd like to change out and get it more 3 gun ready.

AR-15 parts, upgrades and accessories are everywhere. There really is no best place though. Best you do a net search for whatever you're looking for. Mind you, where you are can matter.
The only thing a Ruger MPR really needs, other than a trigger job, is sights(that wouldn't be a scope if it were mine) and a bunch of mags. Oh and good ammo.

Aim Surplus, BCM, Primary Arms, Palmetto State Armory, Brownells, Midway USA, plus many others I can't think of right now.

What are you planning to upgrade in particular. The only thing I upgraded on my AR556 MPR was the BCG. It already comes with a great trigger.

A Luth MBA-1 stock, grip, Giselle trigger (single stage I am not a fan of the 2 stage on it), vortex strike eagle 1-8, a mag well and maybe a comp. The muzzle brake on it seems to work fine but I can see it really blowing up the dirt if shooting prone. I have a bunch of lancer mags for it they work great.

Back