April 15th National Buy a Gun Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

TINCANBANDIT

kKzK7Yy.jpg

oeZofYG.gif

I notice all the guys in that poster are old guys. Probably guys that have a certain amount of disposable income.
I don't see a lot of young people with the financial reserves to buy a gun just as a political statement. Granted there are probably a sizable minority that do.

So, is this a current thing that is being sponsored by a formal organization or just something sort of being recycled on the WEB? The reason I ask is that Tax Day 2018 is actually Tuesday 4/17 and not 4/15 as the graphic suggest.

I notice all the guys in that poster are old guys. Probably guys that have a certain amount of disposable income.
I don't see a lot of young people with the financial reserves to buy a gun just as a political statement. Granted there are probably a sizable minority that do.
Hell, those guys aren't old, their my age.

Cute, but as noted

Kinda dumb IMHO. Have never heard of this before, new this year?

It's like something from Yahoo news, might want to check what the actual date of tax day might be before launching a "campaign" and ya most fun stores are closed on Sun.

I’m an old guy and I don’t have the disposable income, I buy for a need not a statement. Now if the LGS had a 20% sale day I might find that need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can’t stand any push to encourage people to spend. Guys who are young should buy an EDC, and then save up capital to start a business or buy a house and raise a family. Too much short sighted consumerism, regardless of whether it’s guns, whiskey, or strippers.

I can’t stand any push to encourage people to spend. Guys who are young should buy an EDC, and then save up capital to start a business or buy a house and raise a family. Too much short sighted consumerism, regardless of whether it’s guns, whiskey, or strippers.

We live in a time of credit cards and instant gratification, explaining or expecting frugality is a losing bet.

Such is the state of crumbling Empires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back