Approx value of Dan Wesson .357

Bogie

It's got pachmayer decelerators on it, and has the 6" barrel with the heavy underlug shroud on. No extra barrels or wrench. May need a little work - cylinder wiggles just a little.

Looking to trade it for a 2-3" taurus or similar 5-shot .357.

Best questimate without knowing more details and assuming this is a Model 15 or 715.
The selling price at a shop on this DW is probably $215 to $240. (add $10 to $15 if the gun is a 715 Stainless). I'd estimate the trade value at $125 to $150 depending on used gun prices in your area. Dan Wessons are outstanding revolvers but just do not bring the money on the used market like a S&W or Colt.
As to the side to side play in the cylinder, that's pretty normal on all revolvers as the bolt has some clearance in the cylinder locking notch. If your not shaving lead I wouldn't worry about it.
Take Care

I have a Dan Wesson Pistol Pack with three extra barrels, barrel gague, extra grips, tool and case and I consider it trade goods. One of these days I will trade it off for something that I want in my collection and a Dan Wesson product is not that something.

7th

Back