Appleseed In Eastern KY

Tacman

I am looking for a program to work with when I return to CONUS later this year. I am about midway between Ashland and Lexington.

There will be one in Cumberland, just a little ways from Harlan, in September.

I would also expect one in Morehead, Ky this FALL as well.

Both of these locations are now "Designated Appleseed Ranges", which is a new effort.

They will both have many Appleseeds throughout the year, with a goal of 8-10 each for 2009.

I have little doubt that we will be finding a new location in the Lexington area as well, if not for Fall 2008, then Spring 2009

Well here's the deal. I am building a 75 meter multi purpose range a 200 KD range with six positions (sorry not a pits design, still have to walk), will end up probably building a few tactical trails, tree stand positions etc. This is not going to be a commercial range so don't expect to have boatloads of people there at any one time.

The GOV. decided I shouldn't grow tobacco anymore so I have plenty of bottom land to spare now. I am keyholed by national forest on three sides, closest neighbor is long time family friend, so gun noise is not a big issue.

I should be home in October for a month to do the dozer and grader work. Target arrays are being built and I am building a pretty decent selection of steel.

Back